Are you looking for How to get FASTag for a new car without registration?
Today in this article you will learn about How to get FASTag for a new car without registration, what is FASTag, how FASTag works, and what are the benefits of FASTag. Today we will know all about Fastag in this article.
I promise you that if you read this article completely then you will get answers to all the questions related to how to get FASTag for a new car without registration and after that, you will not need to read any other article or watch videos.
My name is Akash and I write articles for VehicleMech. Me and my team researched for 25 hours on how to get FASTag for a new car without registration and tried to understand how to get FASTag for a new car without registration. So today I will try to answer all your questions related to Fastag.
What is a FASTag?
MORTH has started a new process for getting FASTags. Now, you can get a FASTag without having to go through the hassle of car registration. This will help in reducing the time taken for commutation.
A FASTag is a device that is affixed to the windscreen of your vehicle. It uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to make cashless payments at toll plazas. This means that you don’t have to stop and pay cash each time you use a toll road.
Also Read – Best Automatic Transmission Bikes in India
How to get FASTag for a new car without registration
Without a Permanent Registration Number or RC details, you cannot take FASTag. First, apply for Permanent Registration Number or RC Details, and then apply for FASTag. A fastag is an electronic toll collection system that allows you to pay your tolls electronically. You can get a fastag with a permanent registration number or the RC details by following these steps:
- Get a prepaid card from a participating bank or financial institution.
- Load money onto the card.
- Go to the FASTag website and create an account.
- Enter the prepaid card number and other required information.
- Select the vehicle you want to associate with the FASTag account.
- Pay the required amount for the FASTag.
- Start using the FASTag on your travels!
This is the process for how to get FASTag for a new car without registration. But you will need the registration number and RC details first
The benefits of having a FASTag
If you’re like most people, you probably dread the thought of sitting in traffic. But what if there was a way to make your commute a little bit easier? Enter Fastag – a simple and convenient way to pay your tolls without having to stop at the booth. Here are some of the benefits of getting a Fastag for your new car:
1. Save time: With Fastag, you can zip through toll plazas without having to stop and fumble for cash. This can save you precious minutes (or even hours) during your daily commute.
2. Save money: In addition to saving time, Fastag can also save you money. That’s because you’ll get a discount on your tolls when you use Fastag – up to 20% off in some cases.
3. Avoid fines: If you forget to pay your tolls, you’ll be hit with hefty fines. But with Fastag, you can rest assured that your tolls will be paid automatically – so you won’t have to worry about forgetting or being late.
4. Free up space in your car: With Fastag, there’s no need to keep spare change in your car for tolls.
How to use a FASTag
A fastag is an electronic toll collection device that can be used on highways in India. It is linked to a prepaid account that is used to pay for tolls. Fastags can be purchased from select banks and retailers, and they must be registered with the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
To use a fastag, simply affix it to the windscreen of your vehicle. When you approach a toll plaza, the electronic reader will scan the fastag and deduct the applicable toll amount from your account. You do not need to stop or even slow down – the whole process is automated and takes just a few seconds.
If you are planning to drive on a highway in India, a fastag can save you a lot of time and hassle. Be sure to purchase one before setting out on your journey!
Also Read – What is ABS in bike and how ABS work in bike
FASTag customer care number
If you’re looking to get a Fastag for your new car, you can do so without having to go through the registration process. Simply call the customer care number and they will be able to help you out.
- How do I activate FASTag for a new car without registration?
You cannot activate FASTag without a Permanent Registration Number or RC details. First, apply for Permanent Registration Number or RC Details, and then apply for FASTag.
- Can I get FASTag for temporary registration?
No, you need Permanent Registration Number or RC details to get FASTag
- Is RC mandatory for FASTag?
Yes, you need RC to get Fastag
- Can we get FASTag without car number?
No, You cannot take fastag without car number
In this article, we have seen How to get FASTag for a new car without registration. We have also looked at the benefits of having a fastag and how it makes life easier for commuters. If you are planning to buy a new car, we suggest that you opt for a fastag so that you can enjoy stress-free journeys. I hope you know This how to get FASTag for a new car without registration
Have A Nice Day